Friday, August 08, 2008

Praise His name....don't curse it!!!


"Stand up and shout it if you love my Jesus..." That's a song our children love to sing! But what happens to that youthful exuberance and joy at worshiping the Lord? God doesn't want us to lose it. In a world which regularly uses God's name in vain, isn't it time we stood up and praised him -- not only in church (our private worship) and in our daily devotionals (our personal worship), but also in our lives every day (our public worship)?!




Heavenly Father, I find it incomprehensible that an eternal and almighty God would choose to listen to my prayers. Yet I know you do hear them and respond to them. Thank you! Please receive my praise in my worship, whether I offer it in private with other Christians, in my daily personal worship or in my public worship as I live as an example before my coworkers. You alone are God and worthy of all praise, please receive the praise I seek to offer you in my life as well as through my words. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments: